A physicist by training, I dwell much of the time in the strange region where the mathematics of physics spills over into biology.
- My papers on the arXiv (plus one more)
- My profile at SciRate
- my vita (hypertextual PDF)
- Physics at UMass Boston
- Physics at Brandeis University
- New England Complex Systems Institute
- Me at the Azimuth Project
And, just for fun:
“Giver,” Jonas suggested, “you and I don’t need to care about the rest of them.”
The Giver looked at him with a questioning smile. Jonas hung his head. Of course they needed to care. It was the meaning of everything.