It’s Monday. . . and is it ever a Monday.
Instead of a real post, here is another installment of “found poetry” — the search queries by which people have found their way to Science After Sunclipse:
- homeopathic remedies for crawly feeling on skin
- alien abductions supreme being
- hamster wheel paperweight
- why are humans inquisitive?
- songs sexual-deviancy
- using the power of human consciousness in curvature of spacetime
- awake with eyes closed and unable to move
- true name of God 216 letters long
- name for lack of sense of humor
I’m sitting in a lecture hall right now, trying to find out what day(s) in the next two weeks I will have to teach. As people filter in, returning from the lunch break, I realize that I will have to stand in front of them all and convince them that I know how to create computer simulations. Fortunately, the art of deception runs deep in my blood.